2023 OREGON TRAIL DAYS PARADE REGISTRATION PAGE
The 2023 Oregon Trail Days Parade will be held on Saturday July 22, 2023 beginning at approximately 10:45am.
The Parade is one of the many highlights of Tenino's Oregon Trail Days Festival. You are cordially invited to enter your unit in the Oregon Trail Days Parade! Our parade has been growing over the past few years and we only have room for 100 entries. In an effort to accommodate everyone as best we can, we are asking that you please submit your parade entry forms early, along with the application fee prior to July 15th, 2023; however, we will continue to accept parade applications up to the Friday before the parade (July 21, 2023).
Please get your application in early to save your space. A confirmation letter and parade instructions will be sent to you after we receive your completed forms. The Tenino Lions Club sponsors the Oregon Trail Days parade and organizes the lineup. The parade applications are collected by the Chamber through the application process detailed below. Thank you for your interest in our event. We look forward to seeing you again in July!
If you would like to join in the fun, please complete the registration application below. Per our insurance company requirements, throwing candy or any other items is prohibited.
For questions or concerns
- Tianne Curtiss, Oregon Trail Days Parade Coordinator (primary parade contact)
Phone: 360-480-6870 Email:
PARADE REGISTRATION APPLICATION
To register an entry in this year's Oregon Trail Days Parade simply complete the application below, press the "submit" button and mail your payment to:
Tenino Lions Club
Parade Entry, Oregon Trail Days
P.O. Box 568
Tenino, WA 98589
If you would prefer to print the application materials and submit hard copies, you may complete the parade application and waiver forms by clicking this link, and submit the forms and your payment by mail to the address above.
- Once payment is received your spot will be reserved.
You may pay by credit card by clicking one of these links:
https://square.link/u/LV4HZXBU (non political)
OTR Parade Application Form
By clicking the Submit Button above and making your full payment the APPLICANT VERIFIES UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND SIGNS THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, and further agrees that no oral representations, statements or inducements apart from the following terms and conditions are relied upon. This waiver, release and indemnification agreement specifically embraces each and every event, authorized or promoted by said releasees during the entire event and applies to each and every event or activity mentioned herein, and has the same effect as if executed after each and every activity or event in which the applicant participates so that the parties herein intended to be released and indemnified shall be fully and effectively released and indemnified as to each and every event described herein.
- The above applicant HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the Tenino Lions Club, Tenino Area Chamber of Commerce, Tenino Oregon Trail Days Committee, the City of Tenino, Thurston County, the State of Washington, the promoters, other participants, operators, officials, officer and employees....", all for the purposes herein referred to as "releasees", from all liability to the applicant, their personal representatives, assigns, heirs and/or next of kin for any and all damages, and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to the person or property, or resulting in death of the applicant, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise while the above applicant is in or upon the restricted area, and/or competing, officiating in , observing, or working for, or for any purpose while participating in the event.
- The applicant above HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur due to the presence of the applicant in or upon the restricted area or in any way competing, officiating observing, or working for, or for any purpose participating in the event and whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
- The applicant above HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY for any risk of bodily injury, death or property damage due to the negligence of releasees or otherwise while in or upon restricted area and/or while competing, officiating, observing or working for , or for any purpose participating in the event.