OTR Food Vendor Application - 2023
Oregon Trail Days: July 21-23, 2023
FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION AND INFORMATION:
Oregon Trail Days is a family event sponsored by the Tenino Area Chamber of Commerce (Chamber). Please read over the following information. All applicants will be responsible for complying with the terms below. Help us to ensure Oregon Trail Days continues to be a success.
The Chamber will directly sponsor all vendors who have completed the application and submitted payment. This includes space assignments, event advertising, utilities, garbage collection and sanitation.
DATES AND HOURS
Friday July 21 10:00 am - 4:00 pm through Sunday July 23th 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
You are required to continue to operate your venue until 4:00 pm on Sunday. You may check in no earlier than 12:00 pm on the Friday preceding the event and check out is after 4:00 pm on Sunday. Any items left behind after 6:00 pm on Sunday, will be disposed of. No vehicles will be allowed on site during the show hours. No camping will be allowed in the vendor area of the park.
SPACE AVAILABILITY AND PAYMENT
Water availability is very limited.
The OTD committee reserves the right to re-sell any space not set-up by 9:00 am on Friday of the event. If an emergency requires last minute cancellation or late set up, please notify us as soon as possible.
- Vendors must provide garbage cans on their site.
- Food handler permits are required by Thurston County Health for all food concessions.
- Only items listed on menus returned with application will be permitted to be sold.
- IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH VENDOR TO BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THURSTON COUNTY FIRE CODES AND MAY BE INSPECTED
For questions or concerns
FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION 2023
Thank you! We are looking forward to another successful Oregon Trail Days festival!
- Only menu items listed on your application will be permitted to be sold, unless authorization is provided by the Oregon Trail Days Committee (see contact information above).
- Once payment is received your spot will be reserved.